- Plant Name- ZZ Raven (Zamioculcas zamiifolia Raven)
- Plant Type- Air-purifying Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoor / Semi-Indoor
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Low maintenance and can survive a long time without water.
The ‘Raven’ ZZ Plant is a dark-leaved almost black cultivar of the ZZ Plant with a thick, compact habit and very dark purple-black leaves. Time is what makes the black ZZ plant turn dark. Fresh leaves start out bright green and gradually turn black with time.
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but these plants can also survive in office fluorescent light.
- Watering- Water only when the top 2 inches of soil dries up. Do not overwater.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.