- Plant Name- Dwarf ZZ Plant (Zamioculcas zamiifolia-Zenzi)
- Plant Type- Air-purifying Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoor / Semi-Indoor
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Low maintenance and can survive a long time without water.
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but these plants can also survive in office fluorescent light.
- Watering- Water only when the top 2 inches of soil dries up. Do not overwater.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.