- Plant Name- Croton Petra Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage Plant
- Plant Placement- Semi-indoors
- Plant Height- Upto 12 inches (above soil)
Croton Plants Trivia:
- Croton Plants are native to Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, and the western Pacific Ocean islands, growing in open forests and scrub.
- Croton plants have a wide variety of leaf shapes & colours. The leaves can be short, long, twisted, thin, thick & several of these combined. Colours of leaves range from green, variegated, yellow, red, orange, cream, pink and black to a combination of all these.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or as a decorative item.
- Keep plants in bright light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should not be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove dead leaves and stems from time to time.