- Plant Name- Murraya Paniculata / Kamini (Orange Jasmine)
- Blooming Season – Spring
- Plant Height- Upto 10 inches
- Recommended planter size- 8-10 inches
- Watering- Water only when the top 1 inch of soil dries up. Do not overwater.
- Lighting- Direct sunlight and Morning sunlight during hot summer days.
- Humidity- Medium
- Place the plant in the semi-shade area for a day or two after the delivery. Move it to a sunnier place on Day 3 and then move it to full sun on Day 5. Immediately placing the plants in the full sun might result in wilting or burning of the plants.
NOTE: Flower/pot colors are subject to availability.