- Plant Name- Lantana (Red)
- Plant Height- Up to 1 foot
- Recommended planter size- 8-10 inches
- Watering- Water only when the top 2 inches of soil dries up. Do not overwater.
- Lighting- Bright direct sunlight in winter and indirect bright light during hot summer days.
- Humidity- Medium
- Place the plant in the semi-shade area for a day or two after the delivery. Move it to a sunnier place on Day 3 and then move it to full sun on Day 5. Immediately placing the plants in the full sun might result in wilting or burning of the plants.
NOTE: Flower/pot colors are subject to availability.