Widely used as a Christmas decoration plant.
- Plant Name- Araucaria Plant (Used as Christmas Tree)
- Plant Placement- Outdoors
- Plant Height- 4 feet and above
- Watering- Water only when the top 1 inch of soil dries up. Do not overwater.
- Lighting- Direct sunlight and Morning sunlight during hot summer days.
- Humidity- Low
- Place the plant in the semi-shade area for a day or two after the delivery. Move it to a sunnier place on Day 3 and then move it to full sun on Day 5. Immediately placing the plants in the full sun might result in wilting or burning of the plants.