- Plant Name- Common Water Hyacinth (Eichhornia Crassipes)
- Plant Height- Upto 10 inches
- Recommended planter size- 10-20 inches
- Watering – Hyacinth is an aquatic plant. The planter shouldn’t have a drainage hole.
- Lighting- Bright direct sunlight.
- Humidity- Low – Medium
- Place the plant in the semi-shade area for a day or two after the delivery. Move it to a sunnier place on Day 3 and then move it to full sun on Day 5. Immediately placing the plants in the full sun might result in wilting or burning of the plants.
- You can grow the plant just in water or you can add some soil and fertilizer at the bottom of the planter.
There are no reviews yet.