- Plant Name- Aglaonema Lipstick Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoors
- Plant Height- Upto 10 inches
- Recommended Planter Size- 6-8 inches Diameter
Aglaonema Plants Trivia:
- Origin- Aglaonema is a genus of flowering plants in the arum family, Araceae that is native to tropical and subtropical regions of Asia and New Guinea.
- During summer once the plant matures in growth and age it can produce very small flowers which then turn into berries. If these do appear they grow between the leaves and are quite insignificant.
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.